Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Laaaaaaaammmmme (lame)

Title is reference to this blog. When it is riding season it is a "whats going on" blog and I don't write. When not much is going on it is a riding blog so I don't write in the off season. I wanted to do a year in review of pics around Jan 1 but my computer took a big dookie so my stuff is relegated to the portable hard drive stuck in a drawer some place.

New year, nothing new. I don't want it to be. I had a kick arse year. I got married to Amy. Had a kick arse party with my buds in Marquette. I rode when I wanted to a partied when the opportunity presented itself. I did Ore 2 shore and Cheq 40. I hit up the WORS races I wanted to do. I partied alllllllllllll night at 24-9 which was something I always to do when I was still riding at 3am all the other years. I did a couple cross races (which rocked) that extended my year later than normal.

If I wanted to plan my next year I want it to be similar to 08. If I had to change anything it would be more Tuesday nights at the Beech. If you know what I am talking about... you know what I am talking about, you know. Other than that nothing.

3 comments:

Big Steve said...

I'm ready for Tuesday nights already. Just a few months more.

Anonymous said...

so that gym thing isn't really the can of excitement you had hoped. Imagine that! skied at beech the other day (great conditions by the way) but I kept looking out into the woods at the buried singletrack. hmmm...

Dana Bosselmann said...

A great year for you indeed. Now with a new ride - it can only get better!