Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Its all Mental

That is what I tell Amy when she says she is cold and I am not. She wonders how I can think it is not that cold. I say smugly, "it is, but is all in your head. "

Have I said how much of an idiot I can be.

Today it is cold. There is no way this is mental. What is mental is me ever thinking otherwise. This morning I got up and weathernet said -15 with windchill -43. I don't know if I have ever been in colder temps. It was so cold I was afraid to start my truck that was sitting outside overnight. I thought the belts would snap and lines would burst. I took Amy's truck instead that enjoyed a night in the garage and is a bit newer than my 14yr old w/ 170k truck. So to my wife I call "take backs" on my stupid attitude on temps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we played hockey. you've got meat on your bones....its all in your head!

CTB said...

At least the Tucson nights will feel as warm as Jamaica