Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ahh... Lets See

Beechwood Tuesday was sweet. A beautiful night, lots of people, lots of meat burned, lots of suds washed down. The riding, well, that's a whole nother story. Lets just say I proved I am a Pollack.

After feeling like crap for far too long I went to the DR. and behold I have a sinus infection. Know wonder I was feeling so crappy and not getting better. That little illness really put a kink in my riding right when I felt like I could really pound some miles. The antibiotics are working and I will be back in no time.

This weekend is party weekend. Fireworks Thursday night. Big Cedar Lake with the Curtes family and their extended network of friends. Saturday Brew Crew at Miller Park. Sunday, cashing the rain check with the Old Man from Fathers Day. That should fill a weekend nicely.

Happy 4th.

No comments: